Schedule I also contains descriptions and process flows of all Services that are offered to Users. These descriptions and process flows are set out in Part A to Part D in Schedule I.
Forfit & MiCollect is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its Users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Forfit & MiCollect provides may change from time to time without any prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing process, you acknowledge and agree that Forfit & MiCollect may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to Users generally at Forfit & MiCollect's sole discretion, without any prior notice. You may stop using the Services at any point of time. You do not need to specifically inform Forfit & MiCollect when you stop using the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that if Forfit & MiCollect disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account, and Forfit & MiCollect shall intimate you regarding the same.
Forfit & MiCollect reserves the right to delete your User information stored in your account including but not limited to all or any personal information or any sensitive personal data or information (“SPDI”) stored in your User account. Alternately, a User may notify us if they do not wish that we retain or use the personal information or SPDI by contacting the Grievance Officer (as provided below). However, in such a case, we may not be able to provide you some or all of our Services.
You acknowledge and agree that while Forfit & MiCollect may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, such fixed upper limits may be set by Forfit & MiCollect at any time, solely at Forfit & MiCollect's discretion.
By using our Services you agree that Forfit & MiCollect disclaims any liability or authenticity of any information that may have become outdated since the last time that particular piece of information was updated. Forfit & MiCollect reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content of this Website at any time without any prior notice to you. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on this Website are believed to be in the public domain as either promotional materials, publicity photos, photoshoot rejects or press media stock. Please contact the Grievance Officer by an e-mail if you are the copyright owner of any content on this Website and you think the use of the above material violates the terms of the applicable Copyright law in any manner. In your request, please indicate the exact URL of the webpage to enable us to locate the same. We will endeavour to address your concerns and take necessary steps, if required. Please note that all images displayed in the Website have been digitised by Forfit & MiCollect. No other party is authorised to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Forfit & MiCollect.
In order to ensure that we are not violating any right that you might have in your Registration Data, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) that you have in the Registration Data, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your Registration Data solely to enable us to use such Registration Data that you have supplied to us.
Any amendment or rectification of your Registration Data in the User account can be carried out by accessing the “User account” section on the Website. You may delete your User content or User account at any time. Processing the deletion may take some time, but the same shall be done by Forfit & MiCollect. We may maintain backup of all User content for such time as may be required under applicable laws and for operational purposes of Forfit & MiCollect. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for any activity that occurs in or through your account. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure. In case you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner, you should inform us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to ownership of any particular account with Forfit & MiCollect, you agree that Forfit & MiCollect shall be the sole arbitrator for such dispute and that Forfit & MiCollect’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on you.
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Registration Data and the User content and undertake neither by yourself nor by permitting any third party to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity anywhere in the world;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
- Is illegal in any other way.
You agree and understand that Forfit & MiCollect reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail / information. If you come across any information as mentioned above on the Website, you are requested to immediately contact our Grievance officer.
You agree to use the data owned by Forfit & MiCollect (as available on the Website or through any other means like API(s) etc.) only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to by Forfit & MiCollect in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Forfit & MiCollect, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Forfit & MiCollect. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services) on this Website.
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Forfit & MiCollect, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
Forfit & MiCollect may share any Content (defined hereinafter) generated by the User or their Registration Data with governmental agencies who are lawfully authorised for investigative, protective and cyber security activities. Such information may be transferred for the purposes of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution pertaining to cyber security incidents and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force.
If you have opted for use of Forfit & MiCollect’s ‘subscriptions’ product by virtue of which your customers have set up a standing instruction (“RECURRING PAYMENT INSTRUCTION”) to charge his / her chosen payment method (such as credit card, debit card or bank account) as per the billing cycle communicated by you to Forfit & MiCollect, then you consent that the relevant amount will be charged to such payment method as per the billing cycle communicated to Forfit & MiCollect. You agree that Forfit & MiCollect shall continue to charge the relevant amount to the relevant customer’s chosen payment method as per such billing cycle until you or the customer terminates the Recurring Payment Instruction.
You further agree that if the customer revokes his / her consent to the Recurring Payment Instruction then you shall inform us of the revocation for us to cease processing the Recurring Payment Instruction forthwith upon the revocation but no later than the next instance of charge to the customer. If you do not communicate the customer’s revocation of the Recurring Payment Instruction, Forfit & MiCollect shall not be liable for any charge applied to the customer pursuant to the revocation. You agree to make good any losses suffered by us on account of demands or claims from customers arising as a consequence of your failure in notifying us about a customer’s revocation of the Recurring Payment Instruction.
You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content within the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to Forfit & MiCollect (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Forfit & MiCollect or by the owners of that Content, in writing and in a separate agreement.
Forfit & MiCollect reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any Service.
Forfit & MiCollect reserves the right to moderate, publish, re-publish, and use all User generated contributions and comments (including but not limited to reviews, profile pictures, comments, likes, favorites, votes) posted on the Website as it deems appropriate (whether in whole or in part) for its product(s), whether owned or affiliated. Forfit & MiCollect is not liable to pay royalty to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
If you submit any material on the Website, you agree thereby to grant Forfit & MiCollect the right to use, moderate, publish any such work worldwide for any of its product(s), whether owned or affiliated.
You understand that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, your use of the Services will be at your own risk.
You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Forfit & MiCollect has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which Forfit & MiCollect may suffer) by doing so.
You acknowledge and agree that Forfit & MiCollect (or Forfit & MiCollect's licensors) owns all legal and proprietary right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Forfit & MiCollect and that you shall not disclose such information without Forfit & MiCollect's prior written consent.
Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by Forfit & MiCollect, you agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized User of such marks, names or logos.
User agrees to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws (including but not limited to the provisions of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, 1977, UK Bribery Act, 2010, Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, and any amendments thereto) which prohibit the User, its/ his/ her officials, representatives, agents or any other person associated with or acting on behalf of such User from giving, offering, promising to offer, receiving/ accepting or acting in any other manner so as to induce a payment, gift, hospitality or anything of value (either directly or indirectly) whether from within the country or from abroad to government officials, publics servants, regulatory bodies, judicial authorities, persons in positions of authority, elected or contesting electoral candidates, political parties or office bearers thereof or any other third party or person in order to obtain an improper commercial/business advantage of any kind. Government Officials include any government employee, candidate for public office, an employee of government - owned or government – controlled companies, public international organisation and political parties. User also agrees not to give, offer, pay, promise or authorise to give or pay, directly or through any other person, anything of value to anybody for the purpose of inducing or rewarding any favourable action or influencing a decision in favour of the User.
User undertakes that it shall, during the use of the Services, be in compliance with the mandates of OFAC and acknowledges that the User has not directly or indirectly lent, contributed or otherwise made available funds to any of its affiliates, joint venture partners or any other person or entity for the purpose of financing the activities of any person currently subject to the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN), Consolidated Sanctions List and the Additional OFAC Sanctions List, as amended from time to time. For the purpose of this paragraph 8, OFAC means the Office of Foreign Assets Control constituted under the laws of the United States of America.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk and that the Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
In particular, Forfit & MiCollect, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- The information or Contents provided on the Website are accurate, complete and updated;
- Your use of the Services will meet your requirements;
- Your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Forfit & MiCollect further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The User shall indemnify and hold Forfit & MiCollect, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, contractors, licensors and agents harmless from and against all losses arising from claims, demands, actions or other proceedings as a result of:
- Fraud, negligence and willful misconduct by the User in the use of the Services;
- Violation of applicable laws in the use of the Services;
- Disputes raised by a User’s customer in relation to a transaction where such dispute is not attributable to the Services; and
- Fines, penalties and charges imposed by the Acquiring Bank, Card Payment Networks or any Governmental Authority on account of transactions on the User’s website or platform that are in violation of applicable law.
Subject to the overall provisions stated above, you expressly understand and agree that Forfit & MiCollect, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, agents and licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears on the Services;
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
- Your failure to provide Forfit & MiCollect with accurate Registration Data; or
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential.
The limitations on Forfit & MiCollect's liability to you shall apply whether or not Forfit & MiCollect has/ had been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any losses to you.
The User may receive or have access to certain confidential and proprietary information, including without limitation, information belonging and/or relating to Forfit & MiCollect and its affiliates, marketing prospects, contractors, officers, directors or shareholders, personal data of customers of the User, financial and operational information, billing records, business model and reports, computer systems and modules, secure websites, reporting systems, marketing strategies, operational plans, proprietary systems and procedures, trade secrets and other similar proprietary information, including technical “know-how”, methods of operation, business methodologies, software, software and technology architecture, networks, any other information not generally available to the public, and any items in any form in writing or oral, clearly identified as confidential (“CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION”).
Exceptions: The aforesaid confidentiality obligations shall impose no obligation on the User with respect to any portion of Confidential Information which:
- Was at the time received or which thereafter becomes, through no act or failure on the part of the User, generally known or available to the public;
- Was at the time of receipt, known to the User as evidenced by written documentation then rightfully in the possession of the User or Forfit & MiCollect;
- Was already acquired by the User from a third party who does not thereby breach an obligation of confidentiality to Forfit & MiCollect and who discloses it to the User in good faith;
- Is developed by the User without use of the Forfit & MiCollect’s Confidential Information in such development; or
- Has been disclosed pursuant to the requirements of applicable law, any governmental authority, provided however, that Forfit & MiCollect shall have been given a reasonable opportunity to resist disclosure and/or to obtain a suitable protective order.
The User shall notify Forfit & MiCollect immediately upon discovery of any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information or any other breach of this paragraph 12. The User will cooperate with Forfit & MiCollect in every reasonable way to help Forfit & MiCollect regain possession of such Confidential Information and prevent its further unauthorized use.
Remedies: Parties acknowledge that irreparable damage may occur on breach of the terms and provisions set out in this paragraph 12. Accordingly, if the User breaches or threatens to breach any of the provisions set out in this paragraph 12, then Forfit & MiCollect shall be entitled, without prejudice, to seek all the rights and remedies available to it under applicable law,including a temporary restraining order and an injunction restraining any breach of the provisions set out in this paragraph 12. Such remedies shall not be deemed to be exclusive but shall be in addition to all other remedies available under applicable law or in equity.
Subject to paragraphs 13.2 and 13.3 below, if Forfit & MiCollect is intimated, by the Acquiring Bank or a Card Payment Network, that a customer has reported an unauthorised debit of the customer’s payment instrument (“FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION”), then Forfit & MiCollect shall be entitled to suspend the settlement of the amount associated with the Fraudulent Transaction during the pendency of inquiries, investigations and resolution thereof by the Acquiring Bank or the Card Payment Network.
Some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information.
The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Forfit & MiCollect on the Services are subject to change without any specific notice to you.
In consideration for Forfit & MiCollect granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that Forfit & MiCollect may place such advertising on the Services.
Thereafter, you authorise us to transfer the payments received from your buyers to the bank account designated by you for this purpose at the time of registration (“ACQUIRING BANK”). Your authorisation will remain in full force and effect until your Forfit & MiCollect account is closed or terminated.
“CARD PAYMENT NETWORK RULES” refer to the written rules, regulations, releases, guidelines, processes, interpretations and other requirements (whether contractual or otherwise) imposed and adopted by the Card Payment Networks. These Card Payment Networks have infrastructure and processes to enable transaction authorisation. The Card Payment Networks require you to comply with all applicable guidelines, rules, and regulations formulated by them.
You agree to fully comply with all programs, guidelines, requirements that may be published and/or mandated by the Card Payment Networks. Notwithstanding our assistance in understanding the Card Payment Network Rules, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the risk of compliance with all provisions of the Card Payment Network Rules, regardless of whether you are aware of or have access to those provisions. MasterCard, Visa and American Express make excerpts of their respective rules available on their internet sites.
In the event that your non-compliance of Card Payment Network Rules, results in any fines, penalties or other amounts being levied on or demanded of us by a Card Payment Network, then without prejudice to our other rights hereunder, you shall forthwith reimburse us in an amount equal to the fines, penalties or other amount so levied or demanded or spent by us in any manner in relation to such fines, penalties and levies. If you fail to comply with your obligations towards the Card Payment Networks, Forfit & MiCollect may suspend settlement or suspend/ terminate the Services forthwith.
Sellers receive the amount (minus our Fee) in their bank account within T+3 bank working days where T is defined as the date of intimation of the completion of the transaction. Forfit & MiCollect shall be entitled to charge on the Fee, taxes applicable from time to time (“APPLICABLE TAXES”). It is agreed that any statutory variations in Applicable Taxes during the subsistence of this Agreement shall be borne by the User.
Monthly invoices shall be raised by us in respect of the Fees charged for transactions processed during such month. Any reasonable dispute in respect of an amount (or a portion thereof) mentioned in an invoice must be communicated by the User via notice (“INVOICE DISPUTE NOTICE”) within a reasonable period of time but no later than thirty (30) calendar days from the date of the invoice. Forfit & MiCollect shall use good faith efforts to reconcile any reasonably disputed amounts within reasonable time from the receipt of the Invoice Dispute Notice.
In respect of invoices received by the Client, it is agreed that if the User pays over applicable taxes under the Indian Income Tax laws and furnishes to us the TRACES certificate in respect of such taxes paid, then we shall reimburse to the User, on a quarterly basis, the amount in respect of such taxes paid.
Once a payment is authenticated by payment service providers, money is moved to our escrow account and the first settlement is initiated only after all required documents (in hard copies) are received by Forfit & MiCollect.
All risks associated with the delivery will solely be that of the seller and not of Forfit & MiCollect. Also, all disputes regarding quality, merchantability, non-delivery, delay in delivery or otherwise will be directly between the seller and the buyer without making Forfit & MiCollect and/ or the payment service providers, a party to such disputes.
You agree that you will not accept payments in connection with businesses, business activities or business practices, including but limited to the following:
- Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services; Website access and/or website memberships of pornography or illegal sites;
- Alcohol which includes alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne;
- Body parts which includes organs or other body parts;
- Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam);
- Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free;
- Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
- Copyright unlocking devices which includes mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection;
- Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials & Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software;
- Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods;
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms;
- Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items;
- Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction;
- Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrolment in online gambling sites, and related content;
- Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles;
- Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, website, or other protected property;
- Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts;
- Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes;
Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials
- Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors;
- Encourage or incite violent acts; or
- Promote intolerance or hatred.
- Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals;
- Pyrotechnic devices, combustibles, corrosives and hazardous materials which includes explosives and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances;
- Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications;
- Securities which includes government bonds or related financial products;
- Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products;
- Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products;
- Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments;
- Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges;
- Live animals or hides/skins/teeth, nails and other parts etc. of animals;
- Multi-level marketing collection fees;
- Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach;
- Work-at-home approach and/or work-at-home information;
- Drop-shipped merchandise;
- Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international, including the laws of India;
- The User providing services that have the potential of casting the payment gateway facilitators in a poor light and/or that may be prone to buy and deny attitude of the cardholders when billed (e.g. adult material/ mature content/escort services/ friend finders) and thus leading to chargeback and fraud losses;
- Businesses or website that operate within the scope of laws which are not absolutely clear or are ambiguous in nature (e.g. web-based telephony, website supplying medicines or controlled substances, website that promise online match-making);
- Businesses out rightly banned by law (e.g. betting & gambling/ publications or content that is likely to be interpreted by the authorities as leading to moral turpitude or decadence or incite caste/communal tensions, lotteries/sweepstakes & games of chance;
- The User who deal in intangible goods/ services (eg. software download/ health/ beauty Products), and businesses involved in pyramid marketing schemes or get-rich-quick schemes;
- Mailing lists;
- Virtual currency, cryptocurrency, prohibited investments for commercial gain or credits that can be monetized, re-sold or converted to physical or digital goods or services or otherwise exit the virtual world;
- Money laundering services;
- Database providers (for tele-callers);
- Bidding/auction houses;
- Activities prohibited by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India; and
- Any other activities prohibited by applicable law.
The above list is subject to additions/ changes (basis changes/ amendments to applicable laws) by Forfit & MiCollect without any prior intimation to you.
On such notification the seller will conduct an internal review of such matter and will, within 5 (five) working days from receipt of notification, respond to us in writing either:
- requesting us to refund ("REFUND REQUEST") the payment received by the seller in respect of such Disputed Transaction ("REFUND MONIES"); or
- providing us with a statement explaining how the Disputed Transaction is not warranted, together with all documentary evidence in support of contesting such Disputed Transaction.
In the event that the seller provides a Refund Request to us or fails to contest such Disputed Transaction within the aforesaid 5 (five) working days or contests Disputed Transaction without providing supporting documentation to us, payment service providers, Card Payment Network and/ or issuing institution's satisfaction, we will be entitled to recover the Refund Monies from credits subsequently made to the escrow account with respect to payments made by the seller's buyers.
In the event that we are unable to recover the Refund Monies as aforesaid, due to the amounts credited to the escrow account being lower than the Refund Monies, Forfit & MiCollect shall be entitled to recover such Refund Monies (or any part thereof) from the User by (i) raising a debit note in respect of such monies; and/ or (ii) setting-off the remaining Refund Monies against the future payables to the seller and refund the same to the respective buyers. The seller will be liable to make payment of the Refund Monies or part thereof which has not been recovered by us forthwith. It is hereby agreed and acknowledged by the parties that the Fees charged by us in respect of the Disputed Transaction will not be refunded or repaid by us to the seller, buyer or any other person. Further, the Chargeback will be provided within 1 (one) week of the transaction and maximum amount of the Chargeback payable by Forfit & MiCollect to the buyer will be the value of the transaction only.
In case of any technical issues, please raise a support ticket from your service dashboard or by emailing us at email@example.com to let us know of the same. You can also contact us on +91 460 2277 555 in case of urgent matters. We endeavour to deliver Service to you within 15 (fifteen) working days of bank approval, failing which you can terminate a transaction related to Service at any time and get a full refund.